The Wollo FMERA combines FM-style sounds with a wave player. Included is one dedicated single stereo female voice sample, which will be triggered together with the FM sound. With onboard effect processors.
- Simple, easy to use interface
- 32 voice polyphony
- 2 oscillators (carrier and modulator) in each voice
- Wave player with dedicated stereo voice wave sample
- Modulation filter, depth
- Separate envelopes for Osc 1, Osc 2, and wave player
- 2 mono Flangers
- 2 mono delays
- Preset manager
Here you can download new sounds for the Wollo Drone:
WOLLO DRONE bank2.zip (Programmed by Dimitri Schkoda)
1. To install Erik Wollo software, first, unzip the downloaded. (for demonstration purposes we're using the Bass Gnomes Clarity)
2. Next follow the file directory - Computer / System (C:) / Program Files / Steinberg - and drag the .dll file into the Steinberg folder.
3. Open up your DAW and your software will now be ready to use.