Klangmanipulation brings you this powerful 2 oscillator synthesizer that includes Moog style LP, HP filters. Each oscillator has volume, pan, fat, PW, semi, and octave parameters. SynchroNator also includes tempo syncable LFO controls and an 8 step sequencer. A powerful tool for your studio.
- 2 STEREO oscillators with regular waveforms
- Moogish LP filters with chained HP filter
- Each OSC has vol, pan, fat, PW, semi, and octave
- Each osc has 3 ADSR (volume, filter and USER (is routable)
- Each osc has a temposynced LFO with 2 amounts & routable targets (+/- value)
- Simple FM mix amount user LFO with 2x2 amounts & targets or osc 1&2
- 8 step sequenzer (pitch, mod, gate) (mod & gate with adsr control) (mod amounts to: cut,res,hp,fat & pw)
- Velocity control
- Overdrive & delay FX
- 100 internal presets
View Installation Instructions
1. To install SynchroNator, first unzip the file downloaded from Plugin Boutique.
2. Next follow the file directory - Computer / System (C:) / Program Files / Steinberg - and drag the .dll file into the Steinberg folder.
3. Open up your DAW and your software will now be ready to use.