V-Station is a plug-in version of the hardware K-Station:
Available now as free downloads, each of the new launches comes sporting a host of new features including 200 factory presets on the V-Station and 100 new sounds for the B-Station.
The first of the two is the V-Station: an eight-voice polyphonic synthesizer plug-in. Using three oscillators modeled on the K-Station synthesizer, the free download promises a rich and versatile effects station for users.
Delivering multiple waveforms, ring modulation and FM, the relaunched software ships with 200 factory presets including bass, leads, pianos and more. In addition, 400 available user programmes come included, as well as a host of effects for creators, including chorus, reverb, delay and distortion.
The B-Station is a recreation of the classic monophonic, dual-oscillator analogue synthesizer with the company promising that the new engine will retain the signature sound of the original 1993 Bass Station model.
- V-Station sounds can be downloaded into the A or K-Station and vice versa.
- Liquid analogue sound based on the K-Station sound engine.
- Powerful 3 oscillator sound engine with noise and FM capability.
- Arpeggiator with synchronisation lock.
- Simultaneous high quality effects including Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Panning & Distortion and EQ Filter.
- 400 user programs - 200 factory presets.
- 8 note polyphony per instance.
View Installation Instructions