Esfera is an Ambiance and Special Effects Synthesizer
The Synth is Divided by 3 Oscillators:
- Atmosphere 1
- Atmosphere 2
Each oscillator counts with modulation, amp envelope, modulation envelope, 2 filters, 1 using the "Q" factor. Atmosphere 1 and 2 oscillators are also gifted with pitch envelope and filter envelope regarding cutoff/Resonance and both. The 3 oscillators have a Sync LFO with 2 targets at choice, speed up from 8 bars to 1/16b, 4 waveforms, and release sync option that relies on Note/Transport Run/BarStart and Off or Random!
This synth also has a Chorus effect and a Stereo Delay effect that can be connected to Athmosphere 1 and 2. The Reverb effect that is provided, opens for both Athmosphere 1 and 2 at once. (Bass oscillator does not have these options)
There is a Stepper effect in this VSTi that has 6 different target options for multiple effects considering the oscillator's features. The reverse and Foward option is also available for the Stepper.
- Windows 32-bits
View Installation Instructions
Install Instructions (Using 1Basic Kit as an example)
1. Unzip the downloaded folder then double click the .exe file to run.
2. Click 'Next.'
3. Read through the terms and conditions then click 'Accept.'
4. Choose installation type - Click 'Next.'
5. Chose where to install 1Basic Kit to - Click 'Next'
6. Select program folder (s), click 'Next.'
7. Review your install then click install - then click 'Finish' to complete.
8. Your 1Basic Kit is now installed and ready to use!