B. Serrano brings you Radium!
- 16 voices polyphonic
- Subtractive / FM 2 operators synth
- MIDI learn implementation
- Comfortable XY Pad
- Auto Pan
- And more!
1. To install B. Serrano Radium software, first, unzip the downloaded. (for demonstration purposes we're using the Bass Gnomes Clarity)
2. Next follow the file directory - Computer / System (C:) / Program Files / Steinberg - and drag the .dll file into the Steinberg folder.
3. Open up your DAW and your software will now be ready to use.