- 4 Polyphonic with Mono and Legato Modes.
- 2 Oscillators + Noise. OSC1 has an exclusive pitch envelope
- Serial Filter1 and Filter2: Filter 1 has 2 pole LP, BP, HP, Notch modes; Filter2 is fixed at 4 pole Moog mode.
- Independent envelopes for pitch, filter, and amp. Filter envelope depth can be controlled by MIDI velocity.
- LFOs are syncable to the internal tempo given in the tempo slider. (LFOs are in 'retrigger' mode when synced.)
- LFO2 Rate can be Modulated by pitch envelope.
- Ring Modulation and FM.
- This plug-in is for windows only.
View Installation Instructions
Installing on Windows
1. To install the iloyd software, first double-click the RAR folder you downloaded from Pluginboutique.com. You will then see this window - (For Demonstration purposes, we have used the Images from the GTG 44 S)
2. Next follow the file directory - Computer / System (C:) / Programe Files / Steinberg - and drag the .dll file into the Steinberg folder.
3. You can now open your DAW of choice and use this great free plug-in!