Cosmic Lite is the free version of our Cosmic virtual instrument plugin for digital audio workstations on Windows and macOS.
This free version brings 8 pad presets taken from the full version. Cosmic Lite is 100% fully functional, the only difference is it has fewer presets than the commercial version.
You can use it in your Cinematic & EDM tracks, for sound design, etc. 100% royalty-free.
Cosmic Lite is available in VST, VST3 (Windows), and VST, VST3 & AU (macOS) plugin formats.
- 87 MB extracted size / 71.5 MB download size
- 8 pad presets
- ADSR section
- lowpass/highpass filter cutoff
- LFO modulation section
- voice mode & glide
- velocity curve & MIDI velocity selectors
- reverb module
- chorus module
- distortion module
- delay module
- global gain & pan
- 100% royalty-free
- VST/VST3 64-bit Windows & VST/VST3 & AU macOS
- Windows 8.1 64-bit to Windows 11 64-bit
- 2 GB of RAM
- 84.2 MB hard disk space
- VST2 or VST3 64-bit host
- El Capitan to Monterey
- 2 GB of RAM
- 87 MB hard disk space
- VST2, VST3 or AU 64-bit host
- VST – copy/paste the extracted folder to: C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins
- VST3 – copy/paste the extracted folder to: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
- VST – copy/paste the folder to: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/
- VST3 – copy/paste the folder to: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST3/
- AU – copy/paste Cosmic Lite.component and Cosmic Lite.instruments to: Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/