PECS is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST2/VST3/CLAP) and Apple macOS (VST2/VST3/CLAP/AU) based on the classic KORG PE-2000 Poly-Ensemble S string machine from 1976. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. The main features are:
- Humble recreation of 8 original presets
- Tweakable instrument parameters
- Vintage Vibe
- Resizable user interface (not "N" version!)
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit)
Special credits go to Kraftraum who did the Beta testing and provided many factory presets!