miniBit 8-Bit / Chiptune Synthesiser
miniBit is an 8-bit/chiptune style synthesizer plugin that emulates the sound of 80s game consoles and retro computers.
It features a main oscillator with 18 waveforms paired with a tunable sub-oscillator (square wave). The waveforms are not bandlimited and will produce aliasing. Same of the waveforms were carefully created and edited with an Amiga 1200, while others were meticulously recreated from the sounds of the best classic games that we have collected over the years.
You can create all kind of noisy and retro sounds with the built-in bitcrusher, delay section and filter. You can also use the synced 8 Steps Stepper/Sequencer with multiple destinations.
From noisy, snare-like steps to ambient subs, miniBit has many uses beyond what one expects from a chip tune synth.
- 18 Waveforms + Sub Oscillator
- Poly and Mono mode with Glide
- 2-poles LowPass/HighPass Filter
- Delay and BitCrusher effects
- LFO with multiple destinations
- Volume and Pitch Envelopes
- 8 Steps Stepper with multiple destinations
- 128 Presets + Preset randomizer
View Installation Instructions
- OS X 10.7 – macOS 10.15
- Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM
- VST2, VST3, AU, or AAX (64-bit only)
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM
- VST2, VST3, or AAX (64-bit only)