MPowerSynth is an extremely versatile synthesizer featuring the best sounding oscillators on the market, the most advanced distorting filters, and a unique modular effects engine. It also features our smart randomization system providing endless inspiration!
1500+ High-Quality Presets and Randomiser
MPowerSynth comes with over 1500 community-designed presets, post-processed to get the highest possible quality. Each preset features at least 4 macro controls, automatically assigned to standard MIDI controllers such as modulation wheel or expression pedal. This means an unexhaustible set of leads, pads, basses, effects, and much more... And if you run out of inspiration or simply want something really new, our ground-breaking smart randomization engine will let you create literally infinite number of sounds.
Sounds Better than Both Analog & Digital
Almost all digital synthesizers on the market produce severe aliasing. Some try to fight it by oversampling, some ignore it, and others simply add some noise and tell you that this simulates analog synthesizers. Analog synthesizers on the other hand suffer from limited versatility, distortion induced by the imperfection of the analog components, and, of course, noise. MPowerSynth oscillators provide crystal clear sound free of any aliasing, distortion, and other imperfections. But of course, if you want to make it less perfect, MPowerSynth gives you plenty of opportunities to do so. Don't take our word for it - get the trial and check it yourself! If you don't hear it, just use an analyzer, MAnalyzer is free :).
More than 100 Ultra Versatile Filters
MPowerSynth features extremely versatile double-distorting filters, two of them for each voice and any number of them in the FX section. Each provides an advanced input distortion and output saturation, and the filter itself is powered by its own envelope or you can control it using the powerful modulators. And you can choose from more than 100 different filters - from classic low/high/band-pass and shelves to formant, comb, diffuser, polymorph filters, and much more.
The Ultimate Modular FX Section
MPowerSynth features almost all of the top-class effects MeldaProduction is known for, in an easy-to-use modular environment. If you just want a great-sounding rotary or chorus, it is 2 clicks away. But you can have literally any number of effects you want, connect them however you want, add feedback, etc. The smart randomizer can generate the whole FX structure! And if you jump in manually, it really lets you unleash your creativity! So what effects do you have at your disposal? Over 35, consisting of modulation effects, filters, distortion, dynamics, and much more. And of course lots of building blocks, such as a crossover, feedback, mixer, etc.
Extremely Versatile Modulators
All our creative plugins feature probably the most versatile modulators on the market, and MPowerSynth is no exception. Whenever you wish to bring life to the sound, it is just a few clicks away. You can modulate literally anything using LFO, envelope, and random generator. Things like MIDI reset, sync, custom LFO and envelope shapes are certainly available...
MPowerSynth's polyphonic arpeggiator is so versatile, that you may consider it cheating! It can follow your chords up, down, randomly, play all of the notes, specific intervals, or any combination. Then you have shuffle, note length, multi-octave, etc. You can change velocity, octave, length, and even probability for each step. And the best part is, as always, the smart randomizer, which lets you generate complete arpeggiator settings or just some sequences...get inspired!
New Standard in Audio Synthesis
MPowerSynth just gives you more than you are used to - custom glide shape, custom velocity curve, harmony voices, automatic output volume setup, safety limiter, up to 16x oversampling, and much more... Whether you are focused on audio quality, maximum creativity, or ease-of-use, MPowerSynth provides more. MPowerSynth is a new class of synthesizers focused on the future.
The Most Advanced User Interface on the Market - Stylable, Resizable, GPU Accelerated
- Modern user interfaces must not only be easy and quick to use but also versatile and the whole visual appearance should inspire you. MPowerSynth features the most advanced GUI engine on the market. It is still the first and only GUI engine, which is freely resizable and stylable. It also lets you choose between knobs, sliders, or buttons, whichever you like the most.
- The plugin can look like ancient vintage gear if you are working on old-school rock music. Or as a super-modern futuristic device if you are working on modern electronic music.
- If your display doesn't have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plugin bigger and save your eyes.
- All the graphics is accelerated using your GPU, graphical interface, providing ultimately quick response and keep your CPU focused on the audio.
Unique Visualisation Engine with Classic Meters and Time Graphs
- Your ears should always be the main judge, but a smart metering system can often be a huge help. MPowerSynth provides the most advanced metering system out there. The plugin can display the measurements of all relevant values using classic meters, or it can even show them in time using the time graphs. Everything is customizable as usual.
- MPowerSynth provides 8 fully-featured modulators which can control any set of parameters including other modulators. Each modulator works as an LFO, level follower, midi/audio triggered ADSR enveloper, randomizer or pitch detector, or even a combination and can listen to the plugin\'s side-chain.
- You can make the sound move in time, be less static, and more interesting. You can make various parameters depend on the input (or the sidechain) level or even listen to the input pitch.
Adjustable Oscillator Shape Technology
- Every oscillator in MPowerSynth uses the most versatile oscillator algorithm on the market. It provides a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, custom waveforms edited using our MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), a step-sequencer, and several methods for algorithmic post-processing.
- It also provides a harmonic mode, which lets you control the harmonic content instead of oscillator shape. This is especially useful for high-frequency oscillators.
- MPowerSynth lets you control multiple parameters using a single so-called multiparameter. This may not only come in handy for automation for example, but the multiparameters are very smart units and you can use them to smartly morph between banks of settings for example. All in the name of creativity!System Requirements
- Being creative is sometimes complicated and one often needs inspiration. By clicking a single button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you. The smart randomization algorithm wisely selects good-sounding combinations of parameters. It can even randomize modulators for you. And if that\'s too much, you can just hold ctrl and MPowerSynth will just slightly modify existing settings.
Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC)
- Most plugins change the loudness of the output audio, which makes browsing presets inconvenient, not to mention randomization. MPowerSynth includes automatic gain compensation, which quickly adapts to current settings and ensures the output sounds as loud as the input. This even protects you from thinking that something sounds better in cases it is just louder.
- Some plugins can intensely increase gain when exposed to specific audio materials. MPowerSynth provides a safety brick wall limiter, which ensures the output stays below 0dB and prevents your equipment and your ears from potential danger automatically.
- MPowerSynth implements the most advanced interpolation technology to provide the best audio quality.
Adjustable Up-Sampling 1x-16x
- Digital audio provides very superior audio quality compared to ancient analog gear, but there are problems too. The main problem is the aliasing, which may be noticeable when using nonlinear processes such as compression or saturation. MPowerSynth includes both minimum-phase and high-quality linear-phase upsampling algorithms, which avoids the aliasing.
Synchronization to Host Tempo
- Every oscillator and modulator in the plugin can automatically synchronize to the host. But it can be out-of-sync if you want of course.
MIDI Controllers with MIDI Learn
- MPowerSynth contains a powerful MIDI processor, which listens to MIDI controllers and MIDI keyboard and controls any parameters in real-time.
64-bit Processing and an Unlimited Sampling Rate
- MPowerSynth provides the maximum audio quality you can get. It uses 64-bit audio processing and can handle any sampling rate. It does not make much sense to go over 192kHz, but if you think it is a good idea, the plugin can do that.
Extremely Fast, Optimised for Newest AVX Capable Processors
- Computers are now extremely fast, but the algorithms are more complex and project bigger, so we still need to use the processing power with care. MPowerSynth uses the fastest algorithms, takes advantage of the newest processor capabilities, lets your GPU handle the graphics, and shares the resources with other MeldaProduction plugins. The plugin is among the fastest on the market, yet it provides the best possible audio quality.
Global Preset Management and Online Preset Exchange
- MPowerSynth presets are carefully stored in a system database and you can quickly access them from any project in any host. The plugin can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers. We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
Supports VST, VST3, AU, and AAX Interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- MPowerSynth supports all major hosts on both platforms. Check system requirements for information about compatibility and installation.
No Dongle nor Internet Access is Required for Activation
- How many times did you forget your USB dongle? We are an honest company and expect the same from our customers. Our software uses license files to activate your software. And the licenses are to-person, so you can use them on all your computers as long as you are the user.
- When you buy the software you are entitled to free updates, forever. No more money wasted on major upgrades like it is with other companies. And we upgrade our software a lot!
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable.
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.9 and newer (64-bit only)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (64-bit only)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon processor
Note: Please check your product PDF documentation for more information and installation instructions.