Legendary Waldorf Sound and Functionality in a Virtual Synth!
The Waldorf Largo software synthesizer puts the sounds, functionality, and intuitive controls of the popular Blofeld and Q hardware units into a fantastic virtual unit! The Largo gives you three oscillators, two of which have sub-oscillators. You also get amazing filters to help you create and shape a great array of sounds. This synth also includes a very flexible arpeggiator (with 16 programmable steps), premium effects, and an easy-to-use interface that lets you go as deep as you need to while navigating quickly. Whether you're building sounds in the studio or using them onstage, the perfect virtual synth for the job is the Largo!
Waldorf Largo Virtual Synthesizer at a Glance:
- Shape your sound with Waldorf's amazing oscillators
- Sound great with Waldorf's incredible filters
- More great features to spark your creativity
Shape your sound with Waldorf's amazing oscillators
Largo offers three fat oscillators, two of them with sub oscillators. These oscillators include models of classic analog waveforms as well as a selection of waves from the PPG and Waldorf Wave stored in two wavetables. All these run through two Waldorf multimode filters with steep cutoff, resonance up to self-oscillation, and a drive stage to add even more punch and graininess to the sound. Ultra-fast envelope generators and flexible LFOs as well as an easy to understand, yet extremely versatile modulation matrix make for a sound designer's dream.
Sound great with Waldorf's incredible filters
The filters have always been a core part of any Waldorf instrument. With expertise in both analog and digital synthesis, Waldorf's developers took utmost care in developing the filters. You can hear a significant difference when working with a Waldorf filter; they just sound right! Use the comb filters for plucked, stringed, or blown sounds. Bandpass, highpass, lowpass, and notch filters are all available with 12dB and 24dB slope. All of them sound extremely accurate and add quality to the sound of your music.
More great features to spark your creativity
Largo contains a flexible arpeggiator with 16 freely programmable steps (from the Q synthesizer line). You also get an array of high-quality effects, including chorus, flanger, phaser, overdrive, delay, and reverb.
The clearly arranged user interface helps you to create your own powerful synthesizer sounds with ease. Oscillators and filters are easily accessible, while the submodules are only a mouse click away. It has the same exclusive voice architecture as the Q and Blofeld synthesizer lines and can be fully integrated into your DAW.
Waldorf Largo Virtual Synthesizer Features:
- Up to 256 voices per instance (depending on available CPU power)
- Up to four layers per sound
- Four stereo outputs (alternatively one stereo sum)
- Host automation of almost all parameters
- MIDI Controller automation of the most important parameters
- Three main oscillators
- Virtual Analog Models: Pulse with Pulse Width Modulation, Sawtooth, Triangle, Sine
- Wavetables: Q Alt 1 and Alt 2 Wavetable
- Frequency Modulation between Oscillators and Noise Generator
- Oscillator Synchronization
- Ring Modulator for Osc 1/2
- Noise Generator with Noise Color
- Two independent Multi-Mode Filters
- Filter FM
- Resonance up to Self-oscillation
- Low Pass 24dB/12dB
- Band Pass 24dB/12dB
- High Pass 24dB/12dB
- Notch 24 dB / 12dB
- Comb Filter with positive/negative feedback
- Sample and Hold (sample rate reduction)
- Two Drive Stages per voice with adjustable Drive Gain and selectable Curves
- Modulation Matrix with 16 Slots, freely programmable
- Fast LFOs
- Syncable to MIDI Clock
- Note Retrigger with adjustable Start Phase
- Monophonic LFO
- Key track
- Freely drawable LFO waveform with 16 steps
- Four fast Envelopes with selectable types
- Single Trigger/Retrigger per Envelope
- ADS1DS2R (two Decay/Sustain stages plus adjustable Attack Level)
- Loop S1S2 (Loop between Sustain 1 and 2)
- Loop All (Loop over all stages)
- Poly, Mono, Dual or Unisono Mode with selectable Voice Count Per Layer
- Powerful Arpeggiator
- Hold and One Shot modes
- Programmable arpeggiator pattern with up to 16 Steps
- Effect Types: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Overdrive, Delay (2nd effect slot only), Reverb (2nd effect slot only)
- Works as a VST and AudioUnit instrument
The Waldorf Largo Virtual Synth puts incredible Analog and Wavetable synth sound-shaping into your virtual rack!