Genobazz Pro is designed to be as simple to use as Genobazz but with more control over your sound, better filters, and a more effective modulation system to create a new range of sound for your music.
OSCILLATOR AND FILTERS
14 Waveforms and 18 filters give you the possibility of creating a wide range of sounds. Filter the fat square wave or the ready-made acid waveform using the new Zero Delay-Feedback State Variable filter or the Screamer filter, from low-pass with an analog tone to variants that sounds more digital.
Each knob can be modulated by a Multi-Segment Envelope Generator (MSEG) which allows you to draw your envelope shape using your mouse or an LFO that comes with 24 waveforms. The MSEG and the LFO can be triggered at note play or sync to the tempo of your DAW.
Use the builtin 2 voices chorus to make your sound wider and boost your bass to the limit using the bass boost knob.
Control the amount of velocity amount on the 14 main rotary knobs and to the LFO knobs of all the parameters to give more life to your playback.
Assign all the parameters to your MIDI controller easily. Click on "Learn", move the control on your MIDI controller, and that it's!
Genobazz Pro comes with 408 presets, including the original presets bank and the Hypnagogia expansion from Genobazz 2. The new preset manager comes with a note pop-up to see detailed information on a preset.
View Installation Instructions
- 14 Waveforms and 18 Filters.
- Oscillator phase modulation envelope.
- MSEG (Multi-Segment Envelope) or LFO on each rotary controller.
- MSEG with up to 32 stages and 14 selectable shapes for each.
- MSEG loop and BPM sync.
- Real-time modulation visualization on each knob.
- Velocity amount control on almost every parameter.
- 2 voices chorus and bass boost effects.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High-resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Selectable Maximum MIDI pitch bend range.
- Four note playback priority mode.
- Selectable envelope re-trigger mode.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to the initial preset value.
- One-click randomizes for all parameters.
- 405 Factory presets.
- Up to 128 user presets per bank.
- Comes with a comprehensive user manual.
- Easy installer.
- 2GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 4GB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 or 8.
- 32-bit VST™ 2 compatible host or a Bit bridge (Bridgewize or bridge) to use in the 64-bit host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended.
- To use the MIDI learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device are required.