Opalescence by HÖSS AUDIO
A Unique Cinematic Pad Designer.
Opalescence is a cinematic pad designer, created for the purpose of crafting hybrid (Orchestral/Electronic) evolving Pads, with 22 sequencer-based effects.
Opalescence helps you design non-static, dynamic Hybrid pads, covering the whole dramatic spectrum, from lush and creamy, to aggressive and dirty.
- 2 Modules A and B with separate controls.
- 333 stereo samples (24-bit) and 2 wavetables.
- 15 Orchestral sounds.
- 2 Separate wavetables.
- 22 sequencer-based effects.
- 3 Master effects.
- 15 crafted presets, designed with film music composers in mind.
- 1 Hidden gem for maximum stereo width.
- Opalescence consists of 2 main modules. Module A has 15 orchestral raw instrument to choose from, with different variations for each (articulations, playing techniques, dynamics...):
- Cello section.
- Double Bass section.
- French Horn.
- Organ (Manual).
- Organ (Pedal).
- Trumpet Mute.
- Viola section.
- Solo violin.
- Module B consists of 2 separate wavetables with an infinite selection of waveforms for each wavetable, from a simple sine wave to the most complex waveforms.
- Each module has its own HP and LP filter, as well as volume controls and separate ADSR envelopes.
- For each module, the user can access the "Designer" page, (Designer A and Designer B), for a number of 11 Sequenced effects tables for each module(Lofi, drive, chorus, flanger, Articulation.
- PWM ...).
- Alongside the sequenced effects for each module, Opalescence has a Master FX page that includes: Reverb, Delay (Modern, tape, diffusion), and a 3-band EQ.