Endure is a powerful synth bass library designed to add weight and power to the low end of any production. It boasts 10 patches, each with 3 octaves of multi-velocity samples to give you the creative freedom you need.
Effects include Drive, Lo-Fi, Lowpass Filter, and Cabinet Simulation, all of which have fully automatable controls.
- 10 Bass Synth Patches
- Professionally produced and processed samples.
- 3 Octave Key range
- Multi-Velocity Samples
- Medium Release Samples (No Sustains!)
- Built-in Drive, Lo-Fi, Filter and Cabinet effects.
- Fully Automatable Interface
- Full Version of Kontakt 5.8 or later is required
- Third-Party Amp Simulation Software.
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB Recommended)
- Stable internet connection (for download).
- 332 MB Free HDD Space
Please Note: Please ensure you have the FULL version of Kontakt as this product will not work within the FREE Kontakt Player.
- This software requires the Full Version of Native Instruments Kontakt to be installed on your system.
- Prismatic is used as an example.
Kontakt Installation (for Mac & Windows formats)
1. Download the Kontakt Instrument from within your Sounds Space User Account. (Be sure to remember the download location as you will need this when locating your Kontakt Library in Step 3).
2. Open Kontakt, either as a standalone application or as a plugin within your DAW.
3. Click the 'Files' tab in the top left corner of the Kontakt window > Navigate to the location of your downloaded Kontakt Library.
4. Click 'Samples' and drag the .nki file from the left-hand window of Kontakt into the main window of Kontakt.
Your software is now installed and ready to use.