AizerX - Free Try Pack is a toolkit of sound design instruments for modern trailer and cinematic music creation. It includes a simplified version of Keepforest's powerful AizerX engine and more than 100+ samples from future and already released expansions.
AizerX - Free Try Pack consists of two independent parts: Kontakt Library and WAV files to work with the samples directly.
All the samples are Royalty-Free.
- 10 Braams
- 30 Trailer & Cinematic Hits
- 10 Short Hits
- 27 Sub Hits
- 11 Pulses
- 20 Tonal Effects
- 10 Signals
- 50 Other Effects from Presets
- 241 MB of Hard Drive Space (for Kontakt Library and Wav Samples, 48 kHz - 96 kHz / 24-bit)
- Full Version of Kontakt 5.8.0 (NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player)
Please Note: This product requires the FULL version of Kontakt and is NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player)
View Installation Instructions
Note: AizerX - Classic Trailer Toolkit is used as an example.
Mac & Windows Formats
Important Note: This software requires the Full Version of Native Instruments Kontakt to be installed on your system.
1. Download the Kontakt Instrument from within your Sounds Space User Account. Be sure to remember the download location as you will need this when locating your Kontakt Library in step 3.
2. Open Kontakt, either as a standalone application or as a plugin within your DAW.
3. Click the 'files' tab at the top of Kontakt > Navigate to the location of your downloaded Kontakt Library from step 1 of the installation instructions.
4. Click and drag any .nki file from the left-hand window of Kontakt into the main window of Kontakt to load up a patch.
Note: Additional .nki files can be found in the downloaded 'Instruments' folder.
Your software is now installed and ready to use.