EPIA is a Rhodes Stage 73 library, deeply sampled for Kontakt.
EPIA contains a warm, flexible sound and a set of matching effects to cover most of your needs, and to take it even further, an optional interactive synth engine has been added under the name of "synthetic layer".
The synthetic layer is a simple synth engine programmed to react to velocity, making the synth waveforms more or less complex, according to the velocity.
EPIA has 9 effects and the user can choose between 2 outputs: direct output or through a virtual amplifier with a set of matching cabinets for more character.
EPIA sounds great for a wide range of sounds, going from lush and creamy, to a screaming overdriven funky electric piano.
- A/R Envelope
- Hammer release sounds
- Dynamic range limiter
- Stereo widener
- Synthetic layer with LP and HP filters
- Tape effect
- Wah pedal (Controlled by the modulation wheel)
- Convolution Reverb (19 different reverb)
- Tape Delay
- Output: Direct OR Amplified
- 11 Cabinets
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 6.6 and above (NOT Kontakt Player)
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon
- 4GB RAM or more (6GB or more recommended)
- 2GB free storage space
View Installation Instructions