World-class Delay Effects, Tape Saturation, and Much More
When you need to make an individual track stand out in your mix, you'll find what you need with the range of delay-based effects you can conjure with the PSP Audioware Lexicon PSP 42 stereo delay plug-in. Based on the studio-standard Lexicon PCM 42 effects processor, the Lexicon PSP 42 plug-in combines a rich tape saturation algorithm with variable-rate delay lines to create the vibrant modulations vintage tape delays are known for. With its distinctive, analog-like character, in addition to continuous control over delay time and a powerful modulation section, the PSP Audioware Lexicon PSP 42 injects the world-class sound of a legendary rack processor into your DAW.
Note: This plug-in requires an iLok account for activation, but does not require a physical iLok key. Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer for more information.
- VST3: Windows x32 or x64 (7, 8 or 10); VST3 compatible application
- VST: Windows x32 or x64 (7, 8 or 10); VST 2.4 compatible application
- RTAS: Windows x32 or x64 (7,8 or 10); ProTools 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Windows x32 or x64 (7,8 or 10); Pro Tools 10, 11, 12 or ProTools HD 10, 11, 12 or ProTools Ultimate
- All DAWs: The latest iLok License Manager application installed
- AudioUnit: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; 32 or 64-bit compatible host application
- VST: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; 32 or 64-bit VST 2.4 compatible host application
- VST3: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; 32 or 64-bit VST 3 compatible host application
- RTAS: Mac OSX 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11; ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; ProTools 10, 11, 12 or ProTools HD 10, 11, 12 or ProTools Ultimate
- All DAWs: Up to date iLok License Manager application installed