MTurboDelay is the ultimate delay providing 39 delay plugins in a single beast. That means 39 completely different delay designs inspired by both analog and digital worlds, brought to a whole new level.
One of the most Important Creative Plugins
A delay is the first tool you probably try when you want to turn something boring into something interesting, lush, mesmerizing... But there are pretty much infinite ways a delay may sound. So we implemented so many of them, that your only problem will be to choose, which you like the most. These are no basic echoes, these are complex algorithms with various numbers of taps, advanced feedback processing from filtering to pitch-shifting and distortion, and much more.
Better than Individual Plugins
So why wouldn't you just buy many delay plugins and choose from them? Well, MTurboDelay will be a way cheaper and faster solution. It will let you switch between them with a single click and we have unified the workflow, so it will take you minutes to get used to each delay. Comparing them is also available with a single click. You will save time and the plugin will let you focus on what's really important - the sound.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- M/S, single-channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable.
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.9 and newer (64-bit only)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (64-bit only)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon processor
Note: Please check your product PDF documentation for more information and installation instructions.