H3000 Band Delays
Bolster Your Imagination
Imagine if you could take any sound, separate it by frequency bands, change the filter type, and then individually process those bands with delays. The H3000 Band Delays plug-in is derived from the H3000 Harmonizer® studio processor. This unique plug-in is capable of everything from standard delays and filtering to stereo-widening and killer rhythmic effects.
Just feed it any instrument or vocal and instantly manipulate up to 8 voices by frequency, resonance, filter type, delay time, volume and panning. Then easily build complex movement using the H3000 Function Generator.
With the H3000 Band Delays you can play an effect like an instrument. Every parameter can be automated or manipulated in real-time via MIDI. Play filter with a keyboard controller to get not only rhythmic but also musical results.
- 8 voices, each of which can be altered by frequency, resonance, filter type, delay time, volume and panning.
- Filters assignable as bandpass, low pass, high pass, all pass, or notch filter
- Assign the H3000 Function Generator to several parameters to create movement and bring life to drums and stringed instruments.
- Beat grid gives a visual representation for creating unique rhythms from your sound.
- Route a MIDI keyboard to the plugin to play the filters as musical notes.
- Includes presets from original H3000 hardware in addition to many new inspiring choices.
- MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots
Create momentum and bring new life to drums and stringed instruments. Excellent for unique vocal delay effects that don’t fill up the mix. You can add new rhythmic textures to guitars and other instruments. Play the filters as chords in the key of the song to elevate the melody with complex harmonics.
Use the function generator to create timed rhythmic delays that sync to tempo. Build complex textures to evoke everything from ethereal to haunting moods. Create wholly unheard-of sonic landscapes using multiple filters and delays at once.
Morph existing melodies with new vibrant motion. Add flavor to drums with previously unheard rhythms. Play the effect in real-time.
- Windows 8 and later (32 / 64bit)
- AAX, VST2, VST3 (32 / 64-bit)
- macOS 10.9 and later (64-bit only) (macOS 11 Big Sur only supported on Intel-based Mac systems)
- AAX, AU, VST2, VST3 (64-bit)
- Eventide tests their desktop plugins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One (However, our plugins should work with any compatible host.)
- New 32-bit macOS installers are no longer being made for this product.
- No iLok dongle is required to run this software - only a FREE iLok account/Manager is required for authorisation.
- macOS 11 Big Sur is only supported on Intel-based Mac systems.
Important - To use Eventide plugins on an M1 Mac, you may need to launch your DAW under Rosetta (right-click the application icon, select "Get Info" and then select "Open using Rosetta"). Note that many DAWs do not yet support macOS Big Sur, so it is important to check your DAW's website for compatibility info before updating.