From gating to glitching, repeating to scratching, all with stunning audio quality and up to 6 distinct bands, that's MRhythmizerMB. A unique time manipulation effect that uses an integrated sequencer to control time, volume, and filters. MMultiBandRhythmizer brings your music to life, say goodbye to boring audio performances!
36 Sequences for Each Time, Volume, and Filter
The integrated sequencers will bring life into otherwise static performances. Switch between sequences using the controller you like the most, whether it is MIDI keyboard, MIDI pad-type controller, automation or you can even attach it to a modulator so that it switches automatically!
We all know scratches, but with MRhythmizerMB you can scratch multiple bands using a simple slider, or you can use modulators and the plugin will do it automatically
Do your music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer, and even pitch detector.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single-channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Sinc interpolation
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processor
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU, and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
View Installation Instructions
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable.
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.9 and newer (64-bit only)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (64-bit only)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon processor
Note: Please check your product PDF documentation for more information and installation instructions.