MSuperLooper is the next generation looping tool designed for live performances, capturing ideas and getting creative.
Quick but Versatile Workflow
Live looping is all about workflow. MSuperLooper is quick and efficient, lets you do all the tasks you need to do, attach it to any MIDI controller, and control various aspects of the behaviour, so that you feel comfortable with it.
Up to 16 Tracks with Modular Effect Pipelines
Loopers used to have just a single track. That may be enough to quickly capture an idea, but it's certainly not enough for a great live performance. MSuperLooper features up to 16 tracks, 4 loops in each for increased versatility, and each track has its own MXXX based modular pipeline so that you can actually play bass with your mouth for example.
User interfaces need to be fast, simple to use and be easy on the eye. Everyone's needs can be different, so flexibility is important. Melda solves this with the most advanced GUI engine on the market.
- Stylable: From vintage hardware to super futuristic. You can choose the colours and style of the GUI, making MeldaProduction's plugins personal to you.
- Resizable: All Melda plugins are freely resizable. Many also feature pop-up windows. So no matter how many screens you have or what size they are, you will be able to arrange your plugins to keep a focus on what is important.
- GPU Accelerated: All the elements in the GUI are accelerated by your GPU. This makes the graphics lightning-fast and frees up extra power for your CPU to focus on the audio.
- Stunning Quality: Melda plugins support HDPI and Retina displays, so you will experience beautiful crisp resolutions. With adjustable frames per second up to 100, you will not miss a thing in MeldaProduction's detailed analyzers.
MIDI Controllers with MIDI Learn
MSuperLooper contains a powerful MIDI processor, which listens to MIDI controllers and MIDI keyboards and controls any parameters in real-time.
64-bit Processing & An Unlimited Sampling Rate
MSuperLooper provides the maximum audio quality you can get. It uses 64-bit audio processing and can handle any sampling rate. It does not make much sense to go over 192kHz, but if you think it is a good idea, the plugin can do that.
Even though computers are now extremely fast, algorithms are more complex and creative projects are bigger, so processing power still needs to be used with care. MSuperLooper uses the fastest algorithms, takes advantage of the newest processor capabilities, lets your GPU handle the graphics and shares the resources with other MeldaProduction plugins. The plugin is among the fastest on the market, yet it provides the best possible audio quality by being optimized for the newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors.
Global Preset Management & Online Preset Exchange
MSuperLooper presets are carefully stored in a system database and you can quickly access them from any project in any host. The plugin can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from MeldaProduction's servers. Melda is building a community and you can be a part of it!
No Dongle/Internet Access Required for Activation
How many times did you forget your USB dongle? MeldaProduction is an honest company and expects the same from their customers. MeldaProduction's software uses licence files to activate your software. And the licences are to-person, so you can use it on all your computers as long as you are the user.
When you buy the software you are entitled to free updates, forever. No more money wasted on major updates like it is with other companies. And MeldaProduction update their software a lot!
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32 or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32 or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
- 64-bit plugins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable.
- Mac OS X 10.9 and newer (64-bit only)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (64-bit only)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or M1 Apple Silicon processor
Note: Please check your product PDF documentation for more information and installation instructions.