The one and only pitch freezer plug-in.
I Wish is a pitch freezer plug-in. It allows you to take any sound – a vocal recording, a drum beat or even noise, and instantly freeze it in time and pitch. The pitch-frozen audio can then be manipulated and modulated to create highly musical mind-bending effects and sounds that have never been heard before! Is it a synthesizer? is it an effect? It's both!
Take any sound in the world, freeze it in time and sculpt mind-bending sounds and music.
- The only pitch freezer plug-in on the market.
- Modulate pitch and formant.
- Real-time polyphonic Wavetable Synthesizer.
- Pitch-based micro-editing on the fly.
- Produce extremely controlled stutter effects.
- Create attention-grabbing ear candies.
- Endless creative possibilities.
- Supports VST / AU / AAX plug-in formats
So what exactly does this plug-in do?
When you hit a note on your midi keyboard, the plugin creates a tiny loop, at the wavelength of that note.
I Wish allows you to freeze your audio in any pitch you like. There are various uses for this plug-in such as creating robotic voice effects, pitched stutter effects, musical drum beats, mind-bending ear candies – the possibilities are endless! It can even be used as a polyphonic synthesizer, with real-time wavetable oscillators! This essentially allows you to make music from noise. I Wish is the only plug-in that allows pitch based micro-editing on the fly. Since the result is heavily dependent on the audio and MIDI you feed the plug-in, it will always be highly personalized and unique to you.
Infected Mushroom's Secret Weapon
The idea for this plug-in came from Infected Mushroom’s work on their track “I Wish”, in which they manually chopped and edited tiny loops for several days in order to achieve the desired special effect. This plugin creates the same effect, but instantly, instead of several days.
Polyverse Music has created a rough prototype VST of the plug-in for the group’s personal use. However, after two years of using the plug-in Infected Mushroom have decided the plug-in was too good to be kept for themselves and decided to release their secret weapon! By the time we have finished developing I Wish, Infected Mushroom have been using it extensively throughout their latest album “Converting Vegetarians 2”.
- OS X 10.9 or later (compatibility with macOS 11 Big Sur and M1 ARM-based chips)
- AAX, VST, VST3, AU - 64-bit only
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon 64x2 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- AAX, VST, VST3 - 64-bit only
- Windows 7 SP1 or later