Ready For Legendary Reverb Sound?
For decades, the 480 has been the standard by which all other reverb processors have been measured. Ask any pro and you’ll soon learn that the 480 is widely considered to be one of the best-sounding reverbs ever built. Nothing compares to the distinctive, smooth, rich “480 sound”. And now you can bring this legendary reverb sound natively to your mixes.
Get Authentic Recreations of Classic Reverb Sounds
Get many of the legendary algorithms that made the original 480L famous, including:
- Random Hall
- Twin Delays
Create Reverbs That Are Deeper, Longer, and Smoother
Dial in large rooms, lush halls, shiny plates, and realistic ambiances with uncompromising and unparalleled sound quality. Go even further with the enhanced features not found on the original like modern higher density algorithms, improved modulation, additional early reflection delays, and full stereo image control. With the LX480 Complete, you get the best of both worlds - legendary sound that meets the sonic demands of any modern production.
Enjoy a Fast and Easy Workflow
Use the built-in high and low pass filters to quickly tame the top and bottom frequencies of the reverb to keep your mixes clean and clutter-free. Benefit from an improved workflow with quick controls, customizable display, and support up to 96Khz.
It’s Like Two Reverbs In One
Use the Dual Engine configuration to create new and distinct reverb sounds by selecting between 4 unique routing modes of the different algorithms: Single, Cascade, Mono Split, and Stereo Split.
- LX480 complete has faithful recreations of the reverb algorithms from the Lexicon 480L*.
- Additional exclusive features and functions not found on the original.
- Improved algorithms with higher density than found on any other reverb plugin (and the original).
- Quick controls and customizable display.
- Select between 4 routing configurations with different algorithms in each engine for extremely wide reverberation.
View Installation Instructions
- Mac 10.9 + above VST/AU/AAX (64-bit)
- Win 7 + above VST/AAX (64-bit)
Important Note: Big Sur/M1 Users - LX480 is only available using Rosetta. This plugin is available in 64-bit only.