MReverbMB extends the possibilities well beyond that of standard quality reverbs by allowing you to process up to six distinct bands simultaneously. This reverb plugin can provide everything from extremely realistic halls to unbelievable effects. Engage your distinct originality with our reverb.
- Dual user interface - the plugin is not only extremely versatile but also quick and easy-to-use thanks to 2 graphical user interfaces. First, there is a simple default one with several predefined modes, but just a few controls, which lets you start quickly and easily without any knowledge. All you need to do is choose what you want and use a few knobs. And the plugins also have an advanced mode, which provides all the extreme features the plugin offers.
- Spatial positioning system - using a simple view you can easily drag the sound source and MReverbMB will set all required parameters to make it sound like it is in the specified room and position.
- Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer you can use to control the sound of the reverberation signal, hence the room sound. Each band can be configured to 7 different filter types, has harmonic control, and much more.
- Fully algorithmic and true stereo reverb - it does not need separate plate, hall, and room algorithms. Instead, it has a huge set of intuitive parameters that allow you to easily emulate any given reverb characteristic. Anything from small rooms to extremely large halls with almost infinite reverb tails...
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms (analog, linear-phase, and hybrid) with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape - every oscillator in our plugins is defined by a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, custom waveforms edited using our MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), step-sequencer, and several methods for algorithmic postprocessing. It is the most advanced approach for defining oscillator shapes.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 fully-featured modulators that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators! In this way, you can make the sound move in time, be less static, and more interesting. Each modulator works as LFO, follower, midi/audio triggered ADSR envelopes, a pitch detector, or even a combination.
- Integrated tube saturation gives the sound a great vintage analog feel.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that's too much, you can just hold ctrl and MReverbMB will only slightly modify existing settings.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing, and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover, our plugins are the world's first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator and modulator in the plugin can automatically synchronize to the host providing as natural a sound as possible while not offending other tracks.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it in real time or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover, all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled). We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
- Fully automatable.
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable.
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.9 and newer (64-bit only)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (64-bit only)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon processor
Note: Please check your product PDF documentation for more information and installation instructions.