Waves, Clouds, Sun, Lights, Ambiance, Space, Epic.
Efektor RV3604 Reverb comes with 5 different types of versatile reverbs, found on guitar pedals used on the greatest recordings of the century. RV3604 uses simpler controls so you can create roomy ambiance, surfboard crashing waves, far-reaching space, sun-over-the-clouds moments, and holy-lights-from-the-sky epicness.
Reverb is the most commonly used effect on every source of every recording. It can be found anywhere from small practice amps to big touring amps. It can also be found on stompbox pedal effects to large studio rack units. Its usage can be somewhat tricky, but reverb is often the fine border between a professional's recording and a beginner’s work. Reverb is a powerful tool to add depth, distance and also to build emotion for the listener. It gives ambiance, creates space, and produces a sense of three-dimensional to the original sound.
Taken the algorithms from the sounds of natural spaces to artificially created electrical and mechanical devices, Kuassa Efektor RV3604 Reverb provides five types of Reverb to enhance your recordings:
- Room: Tight and fat roomy sound.
- Hall: Big and wide concert space.
- Plate: Simulated vibrating metal plate. Grainy and unique because the low frequency propagates slower than the high freq.
- Spring: Simulating mechanical springs commonly found on guitar amps.
- Shimmer: Haunting and atmospheric reverb, created by pitch-shifting the reverb tails.
- Epic sound quality with simplified controls. Dial fewer parameters and get great results instantly.
- Separate Wet and Dry controls.
- Photorealistic graphics for a lifelike guitar-playing experience.
- Straightforward and easy-to-use interface.
- Support up to 96000Hz Sample Rate.
View Installation Instructions
- OS X 10.6 or later (64-bit only)
- AAX compatible Host Software
- Audio Units (AU)
- Vista, 7, or Later (64-bit only)
Note: This product is a plugin and a VST/VST3/AU/AAX compatible host/sequencer is required to run this software.