Important Note: This product is only compatible with Windows operating systems.
This plugin is perfect for those producers looking to add the finishing touches to their latest masterpiece. Modelled on legendary buss compressors from classic analogue consoles the Minimal System Group Stereo Buss Compressor could be just what you need. Analogue Buss Compressors are the secret behind many classic releases. Often very simple units a buss compressors job is to 'glue' all the elements of a track together and make mixes sound bigger with more punch and character without loosing clarity.
- Analogue Modelled Buss Compressor.
- The XStudioToolz Stereo Buss Compressor can be used on the Master Buss and also on sub-groups (Drum Groups etc).
- Great visual feedback.
- Great sound.
- Professional GUI Design.
- Very low CPU usage.
Hints & Tips:
- Try placing the Minimal System Group Ultimate Mastering Bundle Stereo Buss Compressor over the main output early on in the mixing process using around 1-3dB of gain reduction.
- Buss compressors are often used on signal that display a variation of frequencies and transients such as drum kits and backing vocals.
- Try grouping all elements of you drums together into one group. Add the Minimal System Group Stereo Buss Compressor onto this group.
- Holding down the 'Shift' key whilst operating a parameter allows fine adjustments to be made. Holding down 'CTRL' and clicking on a parameter reverts it to its default position. (These two operations work on all MSI plugins).
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software.
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge.
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging.
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system.
- Minimal System Group Plugins run on Windows-based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, and Cubase.
Please Note: This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge.
Installation of Minimal System Group Plugins
To install Minimal System Group plugins simply extract the contents of the downloaded .rar/.zip file into your VST directory (No installers are used). You must ensure the full contents of the zip or rar are extracted, maintaining any folder structure. Uninstalling is done by simply deleting the files and folder created in your plugin directory.