This Plug-in Will Revitalize Your Mix Bus
Tailor-made for mastering and 2-bus applications, the PSP Audioware MasterComp will simultaneously control and revitalize the dynamics of your mix. This compressor plug-in employs double-precision, 64-bit floating point processing and is double sampled using PSP's proprietary FAT algorithm. This ensures the utmost in transparency, even with extreme compression settings. The MasterComp boasts over-threshold compression and expansion, and it's a breeze to deploy, thanks to optional automatic attack and release times. Its wide range of mastering-centric features includes a mix knob, an optional brickwall output limiter, and advanced sidechaining capabilities. You also get a streamlined, CPU-efficient version of the plug-in that's great for processing individual tracks. Selectable M-S or stereo processing and adjustable PPM/VU meters round out the MasterComp's impressive features.
Note: This product requires that you have an iLok account for authorization, although it does not require a physical iLok key. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
- VST3: Windows x32 or x64 (7, 8 or 10); VST3 compatible application
- VST: Windows x32 or x64 (7, 8 or 10); VST 2.4 compatible application
- RTAS: Windows x32 or x64 (7,8 or 10); ProTools 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Windows x32 or x64 (7,8 or 10); Pro Tools 10, 11, 12 or ProTools HD 10, 11, 12 or ProTools Ultimate
- All DAWs: The latest iLok License Manager application installed
- AudioUnit: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; 32 or 64-bit compatible host application
- VST: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; 32 or 64-bit VST 2.4 compatible host application
- VST3: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; 32 or 64-bit VST 3 compatible host application
- RTAS: Mac OSX 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11; ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; ProTools 10, 11, 12 or ProTools HD 10, 11, 12 or ProTools Ultimate
- All DAWs: Up to date iLok License Manager application installed