- Standard and custom compression shape - using user shapes you can easily create various dynamic effects such as expansion, gate, or even some extraordinary shapes for rhythm nation...
- Actual source level indication inside the shape graph - you always know what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output, and what gain-reduction MCompressor performs.
- Signal maximization - compressors actually lower the signal above the threshold. Mcompressor can compensate for the reduction to ensure, that if the source has reached 0dB, the result will too. This is especially useful for mastering since you want to maximize loudness and use the entire bit resolution.
- Hard, linear and smooth knee with adjustable size
- Side-chain based on band-passing the original signal (useful for de-essing for example).
- Standard general parameters - input gain, attack, and release...
- M/S, single-channel, up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio, which makes them ideal for audio production for movies, games, etc.
- Smart randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! The smart randomization algorithm wisely chooses between which parameters can be randomized and how. It can even randomize modulators for you. And if that's too much, you can just hold ctrl and MCompressor will only slightly modify existing settings.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC) - most plugins can change the loudness of the output audio, which makes browsing presets not convenient, not to mention randomization. Our plugins include automatic gain compensation, which quickly adapts to current settings and ensures the output sounds as loud as the input. This even protects you from thinking that something sounds better in cases it's just louder.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound. Includes both minimum-phase and high-quality linear-phase algorithms.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing, and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover, our plugins are the world's first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it in real time or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover, all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled). We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
- Fully automatable.
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable.
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.9 and newer (64-bit only)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (64-bit only)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon processor
Note: Please check your product PDF documentation for more information and installation instructions.
1. Visit http://www.meldaproduction.com/download.php to download the latest MeldaProduction installer.
2. Once downloaded, run the installer. Click NEXT.
3. Read the Software Licence Agreement and check the box to agree to the license terms. Click NEXT.
4. Select which components you wish to install by checking/unchecking each box. Click NEXT.
5. Select which plugins you wish to install, and then click NEXT.
6. Select where you wish to install your product's VST plugins then click NEXT (Windows only).
7. When the installer has concluded, click EXIT.