MMultiAnalyzer is a unique multitrack analyzer and sonogram, which looks inside your audio material and reveals problems and frequency collisions quickly, easily, and with astonishing accuracy. Just put an instance on each track you are interested in and the plugins automatically find each other.
Spectrum Analyzer, Sonogram, Collision and Loudness
The plugin is not only extremely easy-to-use, it also lets you look into your material with ways not possible before - multitrack sonogram, collision detector and loudness comparison.
Unique Features to Make Your Audio Easily Understandable
Standard analysis may sometimes be a little confusing. With unique features, such as normalization, super-resolution and deharmonization, you can quickly understand your audio material and reveal problems you are looking for.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimised for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable.
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.9 and newer (64-bit only)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (64-bit only)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon processor
Note: Please check your product PDF documentation for more information and installation instructions.