Detailed stereo image analysis with 3D visualization
Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro is a real time stereo field analyzer with multiple views and MIDI/automation output capabilities. It is a powerful help to analyze how the audio signal is spread in the stereo field, and you can easily detect potential phase and mono compatibilities issues. The stereo analysis can be controlled in detail and the precise measurement capabilities combined with the zoomable displays let you monitor exactly what is happening.
Choose the preferred view for your needs: real-time stereo field display, the evolution of the stereo image over time (2D or 3D) or output parameters that explicitly describe the average position and extent of the audio signal in the stereo field. The 3D waterfall view lets you see in detail from your preferred viewpoint the evolution of the stereo image over time.
The four memory slots let you store any curve in memory. This helps you make comparisons between several tracks or effects setups very easily. You can compare your mix with other commercial hits! Like Blue Cat's other professional analysis tools, the output parameters of this plug-in can be used to control other effects in real-time. The generated automation envelopes or MIDI CC messages include the minimum and maximum positions in the stereo field and the perceived position based on the audio energy spread in the stereo image.
Thanks to Blue Cat's skinning language support and the included window opacity management feature, you can adapt the plug-in user interface to your personal needs and enhance your workflow to work faster and more efficiently.
- Real-time stereo image analyzer
- Three detailed views: stereo image, "stereogram" (evolution of the image over time) and output parameters
- Animated zoom for all views
- Precise measurement capabilities
- 3D waterfall view with full 3D control
- Solid or wireframe 3D surface display
- Integrated correlation meter
- Instant, peak and average stereo image curves display
- Easy phase cancellation and mono compatibility issues detection
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison
- Opacity control for the user interface
- Custom absolute and relative threshold control
- Native DSP code for optimal performance
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation
- Skinnable and customizable user interface with transparency management
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format
- Intel processor
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer (Catalina and Big Sur are both supported)
- VST / VST3 / Audio Unit / AAX compatible DAW (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible DAW (32 or 64 bit).