With the A1StereoControl plugin you will be able to expand or limit the STEREO WIDTH of your tracks using only one single knob. This powerful technique can be used on single tracks or groups tracks while mixing or even on a master buss in final mastering situations.
As many experienced mixing & mastering engeneers worldwide are complaining, stereo-expansion can have unwanted side-effects. Especially the bass frequencies should normally be simple mono. As you may guess, this plugin has also a solution for this problem.
The integrated "Safe Bass" algorithm centers all bass frequencies below a adjustable value right back into the middle of the stereo field. This gives your tracks the solidity and definition you want while preserving maximum transpancy and sharpness. Similar techniques were used by professional studio producers over ages with either expansive hardware devices like elliptical equalizers or even advanced m/s-processors. With my plugin you will be able to manage this complicated task with a minimum effort.
Simply turn on "Safe Bass" and adjust the frequency if needed. That's it - It's really that simple ! (Especially for Mastering).
Additionally, A1StereoControl brings you the possibility to place your stereo signal inside the stereo field in a very intuitive way.
Our Expert Mode features different "pan laws" (0db, -3db, -6db), different pan curves (linear, logarithmic, sin/cos) as well as classic "balance" mode or "dual panning".
(PLEASE NOTE: THIS PLUGIN WORKS ONLY ON STEREO TRACKS !)
- Windows - XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32/64bit)
- Mac OS X (10.6 and higher) (32/64bit)
- AAX / RTAS support for Pro Tools
Installation on Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Simply unzip the downloaded file and copy the A1AUDIO.de folder into your VSTPlugins folder. There is no problem having 32 bit AND 64 bit versions installed on the same system, f.e. if you are using more than one DAW/sequencer/host application on your machine.
Installation on Mac OS X (10.6 and higher)
- Double click the downloaded DMG file. A new window will pop up. Simply drag and drop the left symbol onto the right. It's very easy ! You don't have to worry about 32/64 bit issues because there are both versions inside of one single 'component' or 'vst' file (universal binary).