MStereoGenerator is a unique natural-sounding mono to stereo (or even surround) expander, which makes your tracks sound wider, stronger, and punchier. It's perfect for almost any audio material from vocals to saxophones to drums.
Truly Natural Sound
MStereoGenerator has been carefully designed to provide a truly natural sound suitable especially for acoustic recordings.
Fully Featured Parametric Equaliser and Stereo Field Analyser
An integrated equalizer lets you adjust which parts of the spectrum you want to expand and the stereoscope gives you an immediate view of the resulting stereo width.
You can also expect to find the standard MeldaProduction goodies: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons and our easy-to-use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single-channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU, and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable.
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.9 and newer (64-bit only)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (64-bit only)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon processor
Note: Please check your product PDF documentation for more information and installation instructions.