QB Emulates Legendary API 550B Vintage American Console Equalizer
QB, which is an API 550B analog modeling, is unbelievably fast because it is a pure DSP algorithm. You get renowned high-quality sound with the right curves. Put QB on a track, turn the high band all the way up, and hear the quality!
It has a modern, easy-to-use user interface. You’ll love its aggressive structure and proportional Q feature.
QB vintage American console 4-band parametric equalizer plug-in supports VST, VST3, AU, and AAX plugin formats.
- Low-Frequency Shelving/Peaking.
- Seven selectable center frequencies: 30Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz and 400Hz.
- Low Mid Frequency Peaking.
- Seven selectable center frequencies: 75Hz, 150Hz, 180Hz, 240Hz, 500Hz, 700Hz and 1kHz.
- High Mid Frequency Peaking.
- Seven selectable center frequencies: 800Hz, 1.5kHz, 3kHz, 5kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz and 12.5kHz.
- High-Frequency Shelving/Peaking.
- Selectable filter type: Shelving or Peaking. Seven selectable center frequencies: 2.5kHz, 5kHz, 7kHz, 10kHz, 12.5kHz, 15kHz and 20kHz.
- The amount of boost or attenuation is continuously variable from -12 dB to 12 dB.
QA, QB, and QG Common Features
- Extremely High Processing Efficiency.
- “Proportional Q” narrows filter bandwidth.
- Proprietary topology which is optimized for low latency, low noise, and high dynamic range.
- Built-in reference-quality upsampling algorithm which can be enabled at sampling frequencies 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz to achieve bell shape symmetry at high frequencies.
- Supports sampling frequencies up to 384 kHz.
- Clickless parameter update.
- 40 MB free hard disk space
- Windows 7 or newer, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Intel Processor with 2 GB RAM
- Display capable of 1024×768
- VST, VST3, AU, or AAX capable host program
- ASIO supporting sound card (recommended)