This EQ Delivers Mastering-precise Sonic Sculpting
The PSP Audioware MasterQ2 offers powerful sound sculpting, with a top-shelf sound that's suitable for high-level mastering applications. This high-quality equalizer plug-in employs 80-bit extended floating-point processing and double sampling using PSP's proprietary FAT algorithm. It includes seven bands of powerful sound sculpting, with highpass and lowpass filters; low-shelf and high-shelf filters; and low-mid, middle, and high-mid peaking filters. Each band is infinitely tweakable, with adjustable gain, frequency, and Q factor settings. You also get an arsenal of soft-clipping and limiting algorithms for extra character shaping and to safeguard against digital overs, along with an intuitive EQ graph display. Every studio needs at least one mastering-quality EQ plug-in, and the MasterQ2 is an outstanding choice.
Note: This product requires that you have an iLok account for authorization, although it does not require a physical iLok key. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
- VST3: Windows x32 or x64 (7, 8 or 10); VST3 compatible application
- VST: Windows x32 or x64 (7, 8 or 10); VST 2.4 compatible application
- RTAS: Windows x32 or x64 (7,8 or 10); ProTools 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Windows x32 or x64 (7,8 or 10); Pro Tools 10, 11, 12 or ProTools HD 10, 11, 12 or ProTools Ultimate
- All DAWs: The latest iLok License Manager application installed
- AudioUnit: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; 32 or 64-bit compatible host application
- VST: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; 32 or 64-bit VST 2.4 compatible host application
- VST3: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; 32 or 64-bit VST 3 compatible host application
- RTAS: Mac OSX 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11; ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
- AAX: Mac OSX 10.8 – 10.15 or later; ProTools 10, 11, 12 or ProTools HD 10, 11, 12 or ProTools Ultimate
- All DAWs: Up to date iLok License Manager application installed