MEqualizerLP mastering 8-band equalizer plugin is a surgical tool necessary for every mastering engineer. It has a crystal clear sound with minimal distortion (measured below -160dB). It doesn't smear transients or create mud, nor does it alter the imaging and depth information of the original sound. It is especially useful for enhancing or correcting difficult material like vocals, instrumental soloists and groups, orchestral recordings and complex mixes, without introducing any unwanted colouring.
- 3 equalization algorithms with (approximately) the same frequency response - true bidirectional filtering algorithm, FFT algorithm and standard minimum phase equalization. Bidirectional filtering provides maximal accuracy and minimal noise ratio. As a supplement MEqualizerLinearPhase implements a standard equalization and FFT algorithm adopted in most cheap linear-phase equalizers.
- Adjustable dry/wet mix - what is impossible for common equalizers due to phase alteration is not impossible for MEqualizerLinearPhase! Using just one slider you can have complete control of the amount of performed equalization.
- Q in range 0.05 to 10 with protection against pops and crackles.
- Integrated powerful spectral analyzer and sonogram - despite the main judge should always be your ears, the plugin offers an outstanding spectral analyzer combined with a sonogram with truly unique features such as super-resolution (which provides higher resolution in bass frequencies) or deharmonization (for easier analysis of fundamental frequencies).
- 7 filter types for each band. - peak, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, notch.
- Advanced editor and smooth visualization of resulting frequency response. All parameters are adjustable from the graph. No more searching in complicated band editors. Just click on a band and configure all of the parameters from filter type and gain to advanced features such as harmonics control. Everything with almost infinite precision if you need maximum control.
- Enable, Q, and Actual source level indication inside the shape graph.
- Integrated tube saturation gives the sound a great vintage analogue feel.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled). We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
- Fully Automatable.
View Installation Instructions
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable.
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.9 and newer (64-bit only)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (64-bit only)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon processor
Note: Please check your product PDF documentation for more information and installation instructions.