The best digital tools for mixing and mastering.
The Mastering Pack contains Solera V3, Epure V3, Pure Limiter V3, and Elixir V3.
The Mastering Pack offers the best digital tools for mastering with up to 8 channels and up to 384 kHz with 64-bit float processing.
Solera implements 4 different detectors and envelope generators in parallel and simultaneously.
Compressor, de-compressor, expander, and de-expander, can each be independently controlled. Here are some of the additional key features that make our plug-in the best available for dynamic processing in the digital domain:
- Analog-like metering. RMS values are more useful than dB-FS when setting a dynamic processor.
- The Angel's Share parameter takes into account the signal for intelligent relaxation of the compressor action.
- The Hysteresis parameter allows independent processing of the sound level and can be mixed with the standard compression scheme.
- The Auto Release features a unique algorithm that avoids typical pumping effects.
- A delay line can be inserted in the signal path, allowing null attack times.
- The A / B Compare and Morphing section enables ultra-fast and precise operations.
- Dry Mix function to give full control over the dynamic processing amount.
Epure features five unique functions making equalization even easier:
- Copy A and Copy B duplicate the twenty settings of one slot to the other with a single click.
- X2 and /2 affect the gain value for each equalizer section.
- Invert turns the positive gain values into negative ones and vice versa.
Epure includes internal input/output routing. Channel group management allowing many channels or individual channels to be set, is also available from the new setup window. From this window, up to 4 MS encoders and up to 4 MS decoders can be engaged if required. Combined with our exclusive A / B morphing system, these functions allow rapid global and efficient control of the equalization curve.
Pure Limiter V3
Pure Limiter should be the very last stage of your audio processing chain. It uses exclusive FLUX: technologies to generate a release envelope producing no artifacts on the processed sound. Transparent limiting, dramatically increasing the average audio level can now be achieved without damaging the perceived audio quality.
As usual with FLUX: plug-ins there is no compromise between simplicity of use and the exhaustiveness of accessible parameters. An automatic mode allows quick operation in most cases, but a manual mode and an advanced mode are also there to allow you total control of the processing.
To make the setting even easier, the Pure Limiter also features two display modes:
- When mode A is engaged, both original and limited waveforms are displayed.
- Mode B displays the limited waveform, the limiter action, and the histogram of the release value, which is especially useful when running in advanced mode.
Elixir is a novel kind of program limiter carefully designed to accomplish a truly pure natural sounding result without altering the nature of the audio material and its timbre.
Intended to fulfill the requirements of the broadcast, post-production, and mastering industry, Elixir provides real True Peak output level in accordance with the1770 and EBU R128 norms, and for surround/multichannel operation Elixir provides up to eight channels of simultaneous processing.