SynthMaster 'Everything Bundle' includes SynthMaster 2.9, SynthMaster One and all current preset expansion banks released by KV331 Audio. There are currently preset banks by 12 authors which contain 2450+ presets for various genres. The total number of presets in the entire bundle is more than 5500, and it's growing day by day!
SynthMaster is an 'all-around' semi-modular software synthesizer and effect plug-in that features many different synthesis methods including VA, Additive, Wavetable, Wavescanning, Phase Modulation, Frequency Modulation, Pulse Width Modulation, Ring Modulation, Amplitude Modulation, Physical Modeling, and SFZ Sample Playback synthesis. With its multi-synthesis oscillators, analog modeled/digital filters, flexible effects routing with 11 types of high-quality effects, and a massive modulation architecture with 95 separate modulation sources and 650+ modulation targets; SynthMaster is a 'must-have' for all synthesizer enthusiasts!
Cross-platform VST, AU, and AAX: SynthMaster runs as a VST and AAX instrument on both Windows and Mac OSX, and as an Audio Unit instrument on Mac OSX.
- 1250 Factory Presets: SynthMaster comes with 1250 factory presets from a world-class team of sound designers: Arksun, BigTone, Michael Kastrup, Rob Lee, Umit 'Insigna' Uy, Ufuk Kevser, Aiyn Zahev, Frank 'Xenox' Neumann, Teoman Pasinlioglu, Nori Ubukata, Gercek Dorman, Vorpal Sound, and Brian 'Xenos' Lee.
- Semi-Modular Architecture: For each SynthMaster instance, there are 2 layers followed by 2 global effects send busses. Each layer has its own: Arpeggiator, 2 Oscillators, 4 Modulators, 2 Filters, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 2 Multistage Envelopes, 2 2D Envelopes, 2 LFOs, and 4 Keyscalers. The modulators can modulate the frequency, phase, amplitude, or pulse width of the oscillators or any other modulators at an audio rate.
- Massive Modulation Architecture: SynthMaster has more than 650 modulation targets and 95 modulation sources including ADSR Envelopes, 2D Envelopes, Multistage Envelopes, LFOs, KeyScalers, Easy Parameters, Vocoder Bands, MIDI Velocity, Aftertouch, Pitch Bend and MIDI CC. Each modulation target can have up to 3 modulation sources. The modulation matrix, which has 64 available slots, has visual filtering as well so that targets for a specific source or sources for a specific target can be filtered and shown on the user interface.
- Easy Parameters: SynthMaster features 8 easy knobs and 2 XY pads that can be freely assigned as modulation sources so that the complexity of the synth engine could be hidden away and only the most important parameters of a preset can be controlled by the user. The easy parameters can be globally linked to MIDI controllers, and they can be assigned automatically by SynthMaster as well.
- Powerful Arpeggiator: The arpeggiator in SynthMaster features classic arpeggiator modes such as Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, UpDown2, DownUp2, AsPlayed as well as Sequence, Chord, and Arpeggiate modes. Each of the 32 steps of the arpeggiator has its own Velocity, Note Number, Note Length, Slide, and Hold parameters.
- Basic Oscillators: 'Basic' oscillators in SynthMaster are capable of synthesizing many different types of waveforms: Sine, Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Pulse, Noise, Wavetable, and multi-sampled WAV/AIFFs defined in SFZ files.
- Additive Oscillators: An 'Additive' oscillator is actually 8 'basic' oscillators running together. Each 'basic' oscillator has its own detune, tone, phase/pulse width, frequency, and waveform type.
- Vector Oscillators: A 'Vector' oscillator consists of 4 'basic' oscillators, mixed at different ratios. The mix ratios are determined by 2 orthogonal parameters in 2 dimensions: 'X Index' and 'Y index.
- Wavescanning Oscillators: A 'Wavescanning' oscillator is similar to a basic oscillator, except that the waveform can be scanned (interpolated) through 16 different waveforms shapes. The position of the waveform can be adjusted using the 'wave index' parameter.
- Stereo Oscillators with Improved Unison: Oscillators in SynthMaster have stereo output. With the new "voices", "pan spread" and "detune spread" parameters, each basic/wave-scanning oscillator can have its own unison settings which eliminate the need to enable unison for all voice elements.
- Analog Filters: The 'analog' filters are modeled after the famous ladder filter, so they self oscillate when the filter resonance is maxed out. They have a continuously variable slope, which is unique to SynthMaster.
- Digital Filters: The 'digital' filters are biquad filters with a hard limiter in their output. The limiter features an envelope follower with attack, release, and threshold parameters.
- Multimode Filters: With the new 'multimode' filter type, it is possible to switch from Lowpass to Bandpass to Highpass filter types continuously. For analog multimode filters, it is also possible to change the slope of the filter continuously from 0 dB/oct to 24 dB/Oct.
- Dual Filters: With the new 'dual' filter type, two multimode filters can be run simultaneously, either in parallel or in series. The mix ratios between the filters and the topology (parallel/series) between them can be changed continuously, as well as the modes and cutoff frequencies of the filters.
- Comb Filters: Comb filters are digital filters used in physical modeling synthesis.
- Before/Inside/After Filter Distortion: A distortion stage can be inserted before, after, or even inside the filters. For analog filters, the distortion is applied for each of the 4 filter stages in 'inside' mode.
- Rich Set of Effects: SynthMaster features 11 different effect types: Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
- Flexible Effects Routing: Each of the 11 effect types can be inserted on any layer insert or on any of the 2 global effect bus inserts.
- Microtuning: SynthMaster supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
- Preset Browser: SynthMaster features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criteria for instrument type, preset attributes, music style, or preset author.
- Online Preset Browser: Registered users can upload their presets to the online preset library, or browse and download presets created by other registered users; using the preset browser right inside the plug-in window.
- Multiple Skins: SynthMaster comes with 3 different skins in different color variations. Using the included user interface editor, users can not only customize the existing skins but also can create their own custom interfaces as well.
- Importing MIDI patterns as Arpeggiator Sequence: Monophonic or even polyphonic (chord) MIDI patterns can be imported into the arpeggiators in SynthMaster by just drag and drop of the MIDI file onto the arpeggiator view on the plugin window.
- Importing WAV/AIFF Multisamples as SFZ definitions: Multisamples in WAV/AIFF formats could be imported into SynthMaster as SFZ definitions, by simply drag and drop of the WAV/AIFF files onto the oscillator waveform view on the plugin window.
The Synthmaster Everything Bundle now includes Synthmaster One
SynthMaster One is an easy-to-use wavetable synthesizer with an intuitive workflow. Although it shares the same engine with its bigger brother SynthMaster, it comes with new features like wavetable synthesis. With its simple layout, rich wavetable/waveform content and inspiring factory presets library, designing new sounds with SynthMaster One is a real joy. Watch our videos, listen to the audio demos and you'll see how easy it is to design sounds with this synth.
- Cross-platform VST and AU: SynthMaster One runs as a VST instrument on both Windows and Mac OSX, and also as an Audio Unit instrument on Mac OSX. On Windows, it runs as a standalone application as well
- 500 Factory Presets: SynthMaster One comes with 500 inspiring factories presets from a world-class team of sound designers: Arksun, Aiyn Zahev, Bulent Biyikoglu, Gercek Dorman, Nori Ubukata, Rob Lee, Ufuk Kevser, Vorpal Sound, and Xenos Soundworks
- Semi-Modular Architecture: For each SynthMaster One instance, there are 2 oscillators with 2 sub oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 2 LFOs, a powerful 16 step arpeggiator/sequencer, and also 11 different effects that can be inserted onto 6 FX insert slots. The sub oscillators can be connected to the oscillators in 5 different modes which let you use it as a regular sub oscillator or do complex modulations such as ring modulation, amplitude modulation, phase modulation, or frequency modulation
- 16 Step Arpeggiator/Sequencer: The arpeggiator in SynthMaster One features classic arpeggiator modes such as Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, UpDown2, DownUp2, AsPlayed as well as Sequence, Chord, and Arpeggiate modes. Each of the 16 steps of the arpeggiator has its own Velocity, Note Number, Note Length, Slide, and Hold parameters
- Wavetable Synthesis: SynthMaster One implements true wavetable synthesis which opens up new possibilities for sound design. Unlike SynthMaster where you can sequence up to 16 waveforms to create a wavetable, you can import wave files that contain wavetables into SynthMaster One and use them in your projects. SynthMaster One comes with a rich wavetable library and you can extend that by placing wavetables under the Waveforms folder of SynthMaster One
- Stereo Oscillators with up to 16 voices Unison: Each of the 2 oscillators in SynthMaster One have stereo output, and can have up to 16 voices "unison". Using the "voices", "voices mix", "detune curve", "detune spread", "pan spread", "tone spread" and "phase spread" parameters, each oscillator can generate a rich "supersaw" type sound
- Zero Delay Feedback Filters: All of the 4 filter categories in SynthMaster One are developed using the zero delay feedback filter technology. With advanced filter parameters like input gain, drive, and acid, you can get that "analog" sound from the filters!
- Rich Set of Effects: SynthMaster One features 11 different effect types: Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb
- Microtuning: SynthMaster One supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file
- Preset Browser: SynthMaster One features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criteria for instrument type, preset attributes, music style, or preset author
- Importing MIDI patterns as Arpeggiator Sequence: Monophonic or even polyphonic (chord) MIDI patterns can be imported into the arpeggiators in SynthMaster One by just drag and drop of the MIDI file onto the arpeggiator view on the plugin window
SynthMaster comes in the following formats:
VST Instrument & Effect
- Windows 7 and above
- Mac OS X 10.9 and above
- 2 GB RAM
- 2.0 Ghz, Intel SSE3 instruction set CPU
- VST Host supporting VST 2.4 plugins
AU Instrument & Effect
- Mac OS X 10.9 and above
- 2 GB RAM,
- 2.0 GHz, Intel SSE3 instruction set CPU
- AU Host application
- Windows 7 and above
- Mac OS X 10.9 and above
- 2 GB RAM, 2.0 Ghz, Intel SSE3 instruction set CPU
- ProTools 11 and above