Important Note: This product is only compatible with Windows operating systems.
Filter Bank v3 is a fantastic multimode filter for both Producers and DJ's. Combining 5 different filter types, LFO's, with pure Analogue modelled dirt this filter sounds fantastic.
- Beautiful analogue modelled filter bank.
- A valuable tool in and out of the studio for both producers and DJ's.
- 5 filter types including Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch, Peaking.
- Analogue! knob.
- Input and Output controls.
- Professional vintage analogue GUI Design.
- Very low CPU usage
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software.
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge.
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging.
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system.
- Minimal System Group Plugins run on Windows-based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, and Cubase
Please Note: This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge.
Installation of Minimal System Group Plugins
To install Minimal System Group plugins simply extract the contents of the downloaded .rar/.zip file into your VST directory (No installers are used). You must ensure the full contents of the zip or rar are extracted, maintaining any folder structure. Uninstalling is done by simply deleting the files and folder created in your plugin directory. No files are written to the registry.
There is a compatibility issue with some Minimal System Group plugins and the first release of FL Studio 8 (8.0). This was due to a bug in the FL wrapper and the Image line released a fix patch, which was later incorporated into the full release (8.0.2). This problem does not occur in FL Studio 9. Please make sure you have the latest release version of FL Studio to ensure compatibility.