Finally, after some years in the dark the all-new FilterGrizzly 2 is available as free filter VST plugin!
Rich on character and warmth, the completely overworked filter module is loaded with a tube-based filter drive unit for saturation, followed by an analog modelled 4-pole lowpass and 2-pole highpass filter with a passive controlled feedback circuit! The FilterGrizzly2 gives you nearly one-to-one the filter of the upcoming MonoGrizzly 2 synthesizer, all informations about that you can find here: blog/coming-soon-monogrizzly2.
All samples in the demo are taken from the SOR Minimal Techno Revolution Vol.3 sample pack!
- 2x oversampling and anti-aliasing algorithm
- Tube-based filter drive unit
- Classic analog ladder filter design
- 4-pole lowpass and 2-pole highpass filter
- The passive controlled feedback circuit
- New GUI with 2 different skins
- VST 2.3 (32-bit) for Windows
Note: FilterGrizzly 2 could maybe work via Jbrigde in a 64-bit DAW, but we don`t guarantee that.
- Win32 compatible OS with SSE2-supporting CPU (or higher)
1. To install the CFA Sound FilterGrizzly 2 software, first unzip the downloaded folder.
2. Next follow the file directory - Computer / System (C:) / Program Files / e.g - 'Steinberg' - and drag the .dll file into the 'Steinberg' folder.
3. Open up your DAW and your software will now be ready to use.