Filta Crunch 2.0 is a Windows VST designed to create depth and warmth to any signal.
FC01 is a re-creation of an insert signal chain used in many studios when tracking drums, instruments, or vocals for recording. It consists of a classic Moog type filter, a tube amp drive modeled after the old Silvertone amps of the 70s, and a nice straightforward Waveshaper with gain, gain squared, and gain cubed respectively.
- 128 user presets
- Midi automation
- 2-pole 24db filter,
- Two-channel tube amp drive emulation
- Improved performance.
- Intel or AMD processor with at least 500 MHz (1 GHz or higher are recommended)
- At least 512Mb of ram memory; (1 gig or more recommended)
- Windows Operating System (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or 8)
- Up to 5 Mb of free disk space
- VST 2 host application
1. To install SonicXTC Music software, first, unzip the downloaded. (for demonstration purposes we're using the Bass Gnomes Clarity)
2. Next follow the file directory - Computer / System (C:) / Program Files / Steinberg - and drag the .dll file into the Steinberg folder.
3. Open up your DAW and your software will now be ready to use.