X-Tube is a Microsoft Windows VST plugin that simulates the tube amplifier saturation effect. VST plugin can be used in Microsoft Windows 32/64bit (XP SP2 or later, Windows 7) OS with any VST DAW.
- Type of vacuum tube for simulation - 12AX7.
- Mono, Stereo, Quadro, and 5.1 audio track support.
- 64-bit floating-point processing.
- Easy to use and operate.
- Zero-latency processing.
- Works with any sample rate and blocksize.
- 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x oversampling mode.
- IIR-type 3 Band equalizer with ±12dB range.
- Separate adjustment of drive and bias.
- 12 Factory presets.
- 8 User presets.
- 1.2GHz CPU or higher.
- 512MB RAM or higher.
- Platform: Windows [32-bit,64-bit].
1. Unzip the downloaded file and you will see a .dll file.
2. Simply drag this into your VST folder, directory will read - System(C:)/Program Files/Steinberg/VSTPlugins
3. Open up your DAW and enjoy!