Saturate is the Spectral Clipper algorithm made popular in the Elevate Mastering Limiter. Saturate's two controls belie a sophisticated signal processing engine that allows it to overdrive a signal without affecting the tonal balance no matter how hard you push it. Add up to 24 dB of overdrive without creating a “tubby” or muffled sound. Additionally, the SHAPE control allows you to smoothly morph between hard clipping and the mathematically smoothest curve possible. Use Saturate to overdrive individual tracks or your entire mix.
Saturate is also available in the Eventide Elevate Mastering Bundle.
- Smoothly adjust from the softest to the hardest possible clipping shape
- Spectral Clipper maintains tonal balance for an always pleasant saturation sound
- Independent INPUT and OUTPUT levels, with AUTO output level scaling for easy and precise gain scaling
- Saturation Curve Display and Meter shows you how your signal is hitting the selected clipping shape
- Mastering Quality Input and Output metering shows you both peak and RMS levels
- Windows 8 and later (32 / 64bit)
- AAX, VST2, VST3 (32 / 64-bit)
- macOS 10.9 and later (64-bit only) (macOS 11 Big Sur only supported on Intel-based Mac systems)
- AAX, AU, VST2, VST3 (64-bit)
- Eventide tests their desktop plugins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One (However, our plugins should work with any compatible host.)
- New 32-bit macOS installers are no longer being made for this product.
- No iLok dongle is required to run this software - only a FREE iLok account/Manager is required for authorization.
- macOS 11 Big Sur is only supported on Intel-based Mac systems.