Acon Digital Multiply is the winner of the KVR Audio Developer Contest 2014.
Acon Digital Multiply is a free and versatile chorus effect with a unique twist. Each simulated voice is processed with a phase randomizing filter so that unpleasant comb filter effects are avoided. The effect can be used to simulate the effect of several performers playing the same tones simultaneously, to widen the spatial image or to create special effects for sound design. Multiply can simulate up to 6 additional voices and both the pitch and the loudness of the voices can be modulated. There is also an integrated equalizer consisting of low cut, low shelf, high shelf and high cut filters that can be applied to the effect signal. An integrated pre-delay section makes it possible to create modulated and diffuse echo effects.
Platforms and Plugin Formats:
- Available as VST or AAX plug-ins on PC (Windows)
- Available as VST, AAX or AU plug-ins on Apple Macintosh (OS X)
- Native 32 bit or 64 bit versions of all plug-ins are available
- Supports sampling rates up to 96 kHz
- Mono and stereo (true stereo processing)
Acon Digital Multiply:
- Chorus effect with up to six separate voices
- Randomized phase filters in order to avoid comb filtering effects while keeping delay times short
- Amplitude modulation
- Frequency modulation
- Adjustable pre-delay
- Integrated equalizer for the effect signal
- Graphical visualization of equalizer frequency response
- Undo and redo parameter changes
- A/B comparisons
- Preset manager
- Save, load and categorize user presets
PC Version (Windows):
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Intel Core i3 or AMD multi-core processor (Intel Core i5 or faster recommended)
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- 1 GB free HD space
- A host application that is compatible with (32 bit or 64 bit) VST, VST3 or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
Macintosh Version (OS X):
1. Download and open the Zip that is available in your Sounds Space account.
2. Please read through your license agreement and select 'I accept the agreement' to continue.
3. Select which components you wish to install.
4. Select Install to complete installation.