TOP-CLASS SOUND WITH AN EASY-TO-USE INTERFACE
4 simple knobs give you all the power to make your recordings loud without the ugly artifacts most limiters cause. Choose the character you like and just use the drive knob. Advanced visualization will tell you immediately how loud the results are. If you need to dive deeper, just click the edit button.
SUPERB SATURATION ALGORITHMS
MLimiterX features our magnificent saturation system, which can give pleasant analog character to your music and even make it louder!
ADVANCED FEATURE SET
If ease of use is not the aim for you or you want to get a little more creative, you will enjoy the more advanced features of MDynamicLimiter - psycho-acoustic prefiltering, custom attack, and release shapes, spectral smoothing plus much more.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- The dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single-channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU, and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable.
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.9 and newer (64-bit only)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (64-bit only)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon processor
Note: Please check your product PDF documentation for more information and installation instructions.