In this eBook, Sonarworks discuss the mindset of mixing and how to feature the meaningful elements of a mix. Like a chef, you have to know what great food tastes like before you can cook your own meal, so read the articles here and dedicate a few minutes every day to listening and studying successful productions. Analyze songs you want to compete with to see what makes them tick and learn to apply that knowledge to your mixes.
Take special note of the article “How to Prepare a Mix for a Mastering Engineer” so that you efficiently and effectively deliver your mix to a mastering engineer, client, or record label. Understanding your deliverables in part of the pro mixer mindset that can separate you from the rest of the crowd.
Download the latest ebook "Delivering Great Mixes" and bring your mixing skills to a new level.
- A strategy for confidently completing a mix;
- Techniques on how to create cohesive and professional-sounding mixes;
- Recommendations for how to create great mixes from imperfect productions;
- Tips and Tricks around how to eliminate competition between the kick and bass;
- And useful techniques to efficiently and effectively deliver your mix to a mastering engineer, client, or record label.