Introducing Polyverse Music’s new unique filter ‘Supermodal’, allowing full creativity with its countless possibilities. This powerful Modal filter helps take a track to the next level, lifting and enhancing an incredible range of characteristics throughout the music - for example, using its modulation system will allow the creator to strip and recreate a sound in a whole new way, manipulating every detail into their own style. Single audio signals can be uniquely operated through its wide variety of frequencies to design cinematic soundscapes, pulsating rhythms, pads with harmonic motion, to name a few.
An excellent selling point for all music producers is how extensive this modal filter allows a sound to be destroyed in the most beautiful refreshing way. Most filters are implemented with many limitations, not enhancing the creative flow as many plug-ins should. With Supermodal, music creators at all stages will find themselves messing around with this filter for hours - the possibilities are endless and discovering new sounds, blends and frequencies will help take the track to a game-changing stage.
- Modal filter capable of seamless morphing between modes
- 27 Modes ranging from musical to mangled
- 200+ presets and counting
- Drive SVF filter input and Modal filter output
- Modulate any parameter with fast, intuitive modulation sources
- Cross-modulate between 4 modulation slots
- 24dB per-octave slope state-variable filter
- Blend between SVF and Modal filter
- Self-resonate when resonance is boosted past 100
- Control partials to completely eliminate high or low frequencies
- Shape modal tails with decay and damping controls
- 9 models, each with 3 variations giving you a total of 27 modes to play around with
- You get flangers, phasers, vocal filters, physical, and some unique mathematical m resonators
- You can control its character with various parameters (decay, xform, damping, and partials)
- Blend both filters together to create an interesting mix
Check out our Polyverse range here on Sounds Space.