Product Description for the Melda MDrumEnhancer
MDrumEnhancer is a unique tool that follows your drum track and synthesizes its own additional signal using samples to make it sound big and phat, without any of the problems that arise from traditional drum replacement. Add snare noises, improve bass drum's boom or snap, or even resynthesize the sound completely.
Modern alternative to drum replacing
MDrumEnhancer doesn't suffer from latency, missed notes or nonexistent notes, incorrect velocities, loss of dynamics and other problems which make drum replacing so hard to use. You simply select a preset or sample, fine-tune a few parameters if needed and let the plugin do the magic.
Get that big, phat drum sound. fast!
Normally, recording engineers spend hours to set the microphones right. 2 or 3 mikes for the snare drum just to ensure that both the body and snares are captured, similarly for the bass drum to get both snap and boom... Then the mixing engineer spends hours trying to make it all sound good and in 50% of cases he/she ends up with drum replacing.
MDrumEnhancer makes this process so much simpler. You don't need several tracks for a snare drum, because the plugin can fill in what's missing. And, unlike drum replacing, it is so easy to set up. And, unlike equalization & compression, it can add what hasn't actually been captured in your recording.
Live drum mixing
Mixing live drums is one of the hardest tasks of a mixing engineer, but MDrumEnhancer makes it much easier. It has no latency, so it can indeed be used live. Instead of never-ending tweaking of equalizers and compressors trying to get at least mediocre results, you can simply deploy MDrumEnhancer, select a preset and you are good to go. The results will be far beyond what you could reach with standard tools.
It can blend with any material
MDrumEnhancer is quite a straightforward plugin to use, but ithas enough controls to let you fine-tune it for any material. You can change the pitch of the samples to tune it to your drum track, it has a full dynamic equalizer so you can tweak the spectrum of the enhancement signal, sustain control lets you make the drum hits shorter but also longer than they actually are and even provide cool reverberation.
View Installation Instructions
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single-channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates