In order to take the Elastik player to the next level, Ueberschall has teamed up with zplane.development ( zplane.de ). Together they have come up with Elastik 2, freshly designed to match all future needs for working with loops and samples.
Apart from its new graphic interface, Elastik 2 offers a whole new range of desirable features: The self-explanatory browser, designed for fast access to any loaded sound libraries. Browser features: The multiple filter search function allows quickly to find sounds. Prelisten the whole library content in-sync to host tempo and tag favorite samples.
The central Loopeye surface focuses all attention on the loop. All editing is now done inside the Loopeye. Within Loopeye you can record all cursor movements for automation purposes. Above that, Elastik 2 features a sequence mode. Slice up your loop and access an unmatched multitude of editing features for each part - on the fly.
Due to the advanced architecture of the élastique pro algorithm by zplane.development, realtime sync-to-host is an integral part of Elastik 2. It also provides highest sound quality and CPU-friendly processing. A random replacement function is a ground breaking feature to create new loops and sounds. Elastik 2 now offers a completely dynamic zoom function to resize its window format.
Elastik 2 is an essential, extremely flexible studio tool for the creation of professional music productions.
- Innovative loopeye functions
- Fast browser features (multiple filter search, tagging)
- Prelisten in sync
- Sequence mode (loads of edtiting features per slice)
- Random sound replacement
- Parameter automation
- Realtime sync to host
- Bounce of original and modified loops
- Resizeable window format
- Mutiple soundbank management
- Timestretch and pitchshift in best quality
For purchase of additional Sound Banks visit - Ueberschal Sound Banks
- Elastik works as AU/VST/RTAS/StandAlone on MAC & PC in 32 & 64 bit mode.
Recommended System Requirements:
- Version XP or later
- 2 GB memory recommended
- 2 GHz recommended
- supports 32-Bit & 64-Bit systems
Mac OS X:
- Version 10.6 or later
- 2 GB memory recommended
- 2 Ghz recommended
- Supports 32-Bit & 64-Bit systems
1. Unzip the downloaded file - naviagte to 'Elastik 2 Installer' folder - chose Mac or PC folder then run the installer.
2. Click Next
3. Read through the licence agreement then clcik next.
4. Select where Elastik 2 should be installed on your machine. Clcik next.
5. Untick any componets you do not want to install. Click next.
6. Select your VST Plugin Directory. Clcik next.
7. Select Start Menu folder. Click next
8. Review your install and if happy click install. Go back to make any amendments.
9. Elastik 2 is now installed and ready to use.