Beat Twist VST is a new freeware loop manipulation VST that provides amazingly creative ways to transform boring or stale wav files into something special. It has a built in bit crusher unit, distortion unit (with bit reduction), overdrive, and step sequencer. The built in LFO can be used to modulate volume, bit crusher pitch, overdrive, and panning.
Lets face it. There are a gazillion loop libraries available on the market and free to download. However, it can take a ton of time to wade through loop libraries just to find a single loop suitable for a song. Having an easy tool capable of tweaking wav files to perfection is worth its weight in gold. Beat Twist is that tool. It is easy to create unique loops that are all your own with Beat Twist. Works wonders on beats and musical phrases!
- Midi automation
- Sync to Host
- Bit Crusher
- Distortion/overdrive units
- Step Sequencer
- VST 2.4
- Intel or AMD processor with at least of 500 MHz (1 GHz or higher are recommended)
- At least 512Mb of ram memory; (1 gig or more recommended)
- Windows Operating System 32Bit (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or 8)
- Can work on 64bit systems with third party freeware (e.g., Jbridge)
- Up to 5 Mb of free disk space
- VST 2 host application
Please Note: If you are using Fl Studio it may be necessary to load a new sample into Beat Twist when it is opened in order for proper playback.
View Installation Instructions
1. To install SonicXTC Music software, first, unzip the downloaded. (for demonstration purposes we're using the Bass Gnomes Clarity)
2. Next follow the file directory - Computer / System (C:) / Program Files / Steinberg - and drag the .dll file into the Steinberg folder.
3. Open up your DAW and your software will now be ready to use.