Removes Noise Fast
The WaveArts MR Noise plug-in is one of the most transparent noise reduction plug-ins you'll find, and it's amazingly easy to use too. Sweetwater Sales Engineers know that how well a noise reduction plug-in works is directly related to how well it can identify the noise floor of your signal, and that's what MR Noise excels at. Its fast learning time means you won't need to spend time looping sections of noise, and the Auto Dynamics mode helps maintain transients without audible artifacts. Comprehensive noise reduction solution for your studio or even live use, check out the WaveArts MR Noise plug-in.
Easy to use, with extremely transparent results
While some noise reduction plug-ins can be a little intimidating, the simple intuitive interface of WaveArts' MR Noise makes setup easy. In fact, you may find that the default settings get the job done in most cases. When in doubt, just turn on the Monitor feature to hear exactly what is being removed from your audio. Even at extreme settings due to abnormally high noise levels, you can expect great results fast from WaveArts' MR Noise plug-in.
WaveArts MR Noise Plug-in Features:
- Noise reduction plug-in with easy to use interface
- Serves up great results fast thanks to its fast noise floor learning time
- Low latency (under 20ms)
- Auto Dynamics mode maintains transients even at extreme reduction settings
- Monitor mode allows you to hear only the noise that you're removing
Strip out the noise transparently, with the WaveArts MR Noise plug-in!
View Installation Instructions
- Software Type:Noise Reduction Processor
- Platform:Mac, PC
- Bit Depth:32-bit (PC), 64-bit
- Format:AAX, VST3, AU
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC:Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.11 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later